Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Gulf Of Texaco

Dear BP,

Enough with the commercials already.
It's been almost two years and you're still cleaning up.
I don't need to see ads telling me to get my family to the gulf coast for a vacation.
It ain't happening.
In fact, the more I see your ads, the more I realize how fucked up the gulf must be...



So please, for the children, give it a rest BP, my kids won't dip one toe in that water. Ever.
They will know who ruined it for them, and how it could have been prevented.
They will learn of your deception, corner cutting, and your bottom line.
They will learn how our country had to foot part of the bill with tax dollars.
They will learn of the cover up.
They will witness those who helped clean up the mess, mysteriously start to die off, one by one.

I may take them to Galveston, and sail via cruise liner through the sludge, onto bluer waters in Mexico, or the Caribbean.
As far as Gulf coast adventures go,
I'm not buying it.

-Dr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment