Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pho Nominal

Bistro B is my favorite Vietnamese food in North Texas.

Since the early 90's, when a coworker introduced the stuff to me in Austin, I've been on a quest for the best Pho in Texas. I've tried many through the years, traveled all over the state, introduced friends and family to it's greatness.
I'm still searching for perfection, but at the moment I've found pretty darn close.
Bistro B in Richardson is like being in Saigon.
Well I can only guess that part, but they make you feel that way with a festive atmosphere and fresh ingredients.
Eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Pho has become a huge hit with the foodie crowd--I, of course, take credit for all of that...
We like the shrimp spring rolls with a pot of hot tea for starters, then any of the variety of soups they offer (I like beef ball and rare steak pho, or chicken and fish soup).  I would be remiss not to inform you of the Lo Mein style egg noodles with your choice of protein, Asian veggies and especially their dessert drinks. The menu is large so don't be afraid to ask for help from any of the friendly staff.  Bistro B is a great lunch spot and impressive for a casual date as well. I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment